
I have had this creeping feeling lately that all talent and skill I've ever posessed is slowly deminishing without notice. Everytime I see someone's work, whether it be painting, drawing, or photography, I feel that I am less of an artist and more of a wannabe.
I like to blame all this on things like a faulty automatic focus on my camera or the fact that I have no time to paint, let alone the money for canvases.
But I think it's getting to the point that if I desire to retain my talent, I must exercise it and build up the creativity muscles once more.
So, you need some pictures of yourself? Want a Whitney Feldkamp original abstract painting for your guest bathroom? Let me know, because I fear that soon I will be nothing more that a 2 year old scribbling with crayons.
2 comments:
you can take pictures of ME when you're out here. i have no good pictures of myself. i could even try to return the favor. though i have not your skill. when do you get here again?
I do! I do! You are an amazing artist. I would LOVE to have pictures of the kiddos/family! Or a painting...ooohh...the possibilities are endless!! What do you need to paint me a picture?
Post a Comment